- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Sites, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding CAIRE Inc.’s use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, Sharing, and Protection
Each time you visit the Sites, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- We may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Sites;
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users; and
We may also collect any information you enter, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We may also use your personal information to enhance your customer experience, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, and communicate with you about products, services, special offerings offered by CAIRE Inc. or our marketing partners that may be of interest to you.
CAIRE Inc. may also use this information to analyze and manage its businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of CAIRE Inc. to communicate with you and to support business functions such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
CAIRE Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal Information about you with non-affiliated companies or their employees, except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- CAIRE Inc. may share your personal information with third parties, including third-party service providers. Some examples of the services that third-party service providers offer include:
- Authorization of credit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, service promotions;
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the Sites on behalf of CAIRE Inc.;
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
- CAIRE Inc. may share your personal information with trusted partners, such as durable medical equipment providers, who work on behalf of, or with us. These companies may contact you to respond to your requests for products or services.
Moreover, in the event that a division or part or all of CAIRE Inc.is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
CAIRE Inc. may also disclose specific information when such disclosure appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, CAIRE Inc. employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CAIRE Inc. is fully committed to data security. We use industry-standard security techniques on the Sites to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you at the Sites. However, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, CAIRE Inc. and the Sites do not recognize DNT.
The Sites use “cookies,” which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer’s browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches, preferences and product purchases both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on CAIRE Inc. and/or other websites. Some examples of this data include your account preferences, user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the sites. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Site does not control and does not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
CAIRE Inc. uses Google Analytics to monitor activity on the Sites. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
CAIRE Inc. may also enter into agreements with third parties that possess technology that allows the Sites to use targeting or advertising cookies to see which areas and features are popular, count visits to our Sites and customize the advertising and marketing messages you receive on the Sites. This information may be shared with these third parties for this purpose. The Sites may use Google AdWords and the third-party cookie DoubleClick to optimize our Sites based on the traffic we receive and assist with marketing. To learn more about Google AdWords, including options for opting out and/or managing the ads you may see online please visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. Additional information regarding online advertising is available at: https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/what-are-my-options.
CAIRE Inc. does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If CAIRE Inc. learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-833-203-2473.
Your California Privacy Rights
Effective Date: October 4, 2017