Today’s digital technologies have enhanced the ease of use and the way oxygen generation systems are managed by today’s facility engineers.
One feature in particular — the touchscreen panel — has become an essential component included on AirSep Oxygen Generators. AirSep PSA Oxygen Generator Systems come equipped with a Schneider HMI 5.7” color t
ouchscreen panel on the AS-Q to AS-Z models. It is also offered as an option on our AS-D+ to AS-P models.
These AirSep systems that come with the Schneider color touchscreen HMI panel have the ability to collect operational parameters continuously. This data is collected and can be extracted using a memory stick to enable the user to analyze or track trends on a remote computer. HMI screens also can be accessed remotely for operation and monitoring of equipment using Webgate technology.
- Option to be programmed for psig, kPa, or barg units of pressure
- Language Support
- Spanish, French, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and English currently supported
- Remote Monitoring
- Diagnostic capabilities and Ethernet access
- Email Notifications
- Sent when reaching an alarm or shutdown condition while connected to Ethernet
- System Performance
- Quick PLC scan time, allowing for shutdown and alarm conditions to alert the system and user
- Maintenance Alarms
- Notifications for required maintenance based on how long the system has been running
- Information History
- Allows user to see how the unit has been operating
- Operation Guide
- Step-by-step instructions overviewing system start-up and shut down
- Airflow Animation
- Illustrates the direction in which the oxygen is flowing
- Status Information
- Displays system bits indicating alarms, shutdowns, bypasses, and run/standby
- Reset Calibration
- Auto-scale the pressure sensors
- Data Logging
- Pressure and concentration information may be saved with use of a USB memory stick in the HMI
- Allows access to specific features for those with correct credentials
- Optional Flow Sensor
- May be added via connection to the analog input card
- Optional Auxiliary Pressure Sensor
- May be wired in for information to display on the HMI
The HMI touchscreen offers many benefits. It is user-friendly and extremely convenient for capturing data and many details of the system. Watch our video by clicking the YouTube link below.