Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Designed for Military Use
The SAROS Oxygen System was designed to address the logistical and safety challenges associated with high-pressure oxygen cylinders while providing medical grade oxygen on the battlefield. Its traditional cylindrical shape makes it ideal for placing on the stretcher with the patient, and for storage on existing oxygen storage racks commonly found in emergency transport vehicles. These units are designed to be robust and reliable for operation in extreme temperatures and in the harshest environments.
The SAROS 3000 has 510(k) clearance by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Health Canada. It meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) guidelines for medical evacuation on Black Hawk helicopters and commercial air flights. For SAROS 3000 specifications, click here.
The SAROS 4000 is CE-certified, meeting and/or exceeding all requirements for medical electrical equipment and medical electrical systems intended for use in the emergency medical services environment (IEC 60601-1-12 Standard). For SAROS 4000 specifications, click here.
Smart Technology to Ensure Saturation
- autoSAT® automatic titration to patient’s respiratory rate
- Body, Temperature, Pressure (BTP) flow comparison accounts for the differences in temperatures for more comfortable oxygen delivery
- Adjustable pulse sensitivity ensures consistent delivery timing
Powerful Air Separation Technology
- Utilizes Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA), the most efficient way to eliminate residual nitrogen while delivering up to 3000 mL per minute of the highest purity oxygen
Meets Military Standards
- Operates at high altitudes
- Can be utilized and stored in extreme climate conditions
- Operates on AC, DC and rechargeable battery power
- Runs on battery power for >1 hour
- Weighs less than 12.5 lbs
Improves Operational Efficiency
- Eliminates concerns about running out of oxygen
- Reduces the burden of scheduling / transporting oxygen to patients
- Eliminates logistics around supply, resupply and bottle exchange
- Only 15 psi system pressure – not considered hazardous cargo
- Replaces “D” and “H” cylinders
- Conveniently fits into existing cylinder holders
- Reduces risk of personal endangerment
How It Works
Our uniquely designed portable oxygen concentrator utilizes state-of-the-art technology including Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA) powerful air separation. Watch the short video to learn more.
- Continuous Flow: 1-3 LPM
- Pulse Flow: 16 – 96 mL bolus size
- Dimension: 26.80″ (68.1 cm) long x 4.375″ (11.1 cm) diameter with battery
- Weight: 12.25 pounds (5.56 kg) with battery, 10.0 pounds (4.54 kg) without battery
Send Us A Message
*By submitting this information, I authorize CAIRE to contact me including by phone.