Standard Nitrogen Generators
AirSep Nitrogen Generators eliminate the expense, inconvenience, hazardous handling, and storage problems often associated with purchased liquid or high pressure cylinder nitrogen. The standard models AirSep offers are the most efficient and reliable generators available today. With their proprietary mufflers, these units also achieve the lowest sound levels in the industry.
Fully automatic, the generators require no specialized operating personnel. Simply connect an air compressor or central air supply to the generator and your application or nitrogen distribution system to the generator’s nitrogen receiver. Then connect the power cord to a grounded electrical outlet, turn the unit on, and set your nitrogen delivery pressure. A simple on-off switch supplies nitrogen whenever you need it.
AirSep PSA Control Systems
AirSep Standard Nitrogen Generator models are equipped with a NEMA 4 HMI touchscreen control panel with an integrated nitrogen transmitter. The touchscreen provides a normal start-up system, monitors/controls the operation of the process valves, monitors signals coming from the pressure transducers, and provides an alarm system, as well as a fail-safe shutdown mode. This control panel also features diagnostic capabilities and Ethernet access for remote monitoring of process parameters. The various color screens are easy to follow as the user-friendly interface maintains a consistent template design.
For any inquires or questions regarding AirSep oxygen or nitrogen equipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible.
- Cutting / Brazing / Soldering
- Heat Treatment
- High Pressure Plastic Injection Molding
Oil & Gas / Power Generation
- Onshore / Offshore Exploration
- Mechanical Gas Seal Inerting
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
Food & Beverage
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP)
- Nitrogen CO2 Gas Mix Beer Drafting
- Controlled Atmosphere (CA) / Fruit Storage
- Wine Bottle Capping
- Tire Inflation
- Control of Lower Explosive Limits (LEL)
- Produces nitrogen from an independent compressed air source
- Microprocessor controlled
- Low operating cost with energy efficient programming control options
- Automatic and unattended operation
- Easy to install and maintain
- NEMA 4X Touchscreen control panel with integrated nitrogen concentration monitor
- AirSep N2–AS-D+ Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-E Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-G Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-J Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-K Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-L Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-N Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-P Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-Q Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-R Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-W Spec Sheet
- AirSep N2–AS-Z Spec Sheet
- AirSep PSA Nitrogen Systems Brochure
- AirSep N2–AS-D+ through N2–AS-P Operating Instructions
Request a call from an AirSep Sales Representative
Fill out this form and a member from our team will reach out to discuss how AirSep can help your business.
OR CALL US AT 1-716-691-0202
* By submitting this information, I authorize CAIRE to contact me
including by phone.