Mini-Pack O2 Generators
Designed specifically for applications with fixed flow and pressure characteristics, the reduced size oxygen receiver feature of our Mini Pack Generators offers a quick start-up and a significantly smaller footprint than comparable systems that utilize a standard, separate receiver. Once you provide electricity and a source of compressed air, these dependable machines will provide oxygen for just about any application. AirSep Mini Pack generators are designed to produce between 45 psig and 55 psig (310-379 kPa or 3-3.4 barg) output pressure (only 50 psig (310-345 kPa or 3-3.4 barg) for the AS-A Mini Pack), a -100°F (-73°C) dew point, and are available in 120 VAC or 220 VAC.
- Produces oxygen from an independent compressed air source
- Microprocessor controlled
- Low operating cost
- Automatic and unattended operation
- Very easy to install and maintain
- Small footprint
|Model||Product Flow||Product Pressure|
|AS-A Mini Pack||20 – 25||9 – 11||0.53 – 0.66||45 – 50||310 – 345||3.0 – 3.4|
|AS-B Mini Pack||45 – 55||21 – 25||1.18 – 1.45||45 – 55||310 – 379||3.0 – 3.4|
|AS-D Mini Pack||80 – 90||37 – 42||2.10 – 2.37||45 – 55||310 – 379||3.0 – 3.4|
* SCF (Standard cubic foot) gas measured at 1 atmosphere and 70°F / Nm3 (Normal cubic meter) gas measured at 1 atmosphere and 0°C.
- AirSep PSA Oxygen System Spec Sheet
- AirSep PSA Oxygen System Spec Sheet (Chinese)
- AirSep AS-A Mini Spec Sheet
- AirSep AS-B Mini Spec Sheet
- AirSep AS-D Mini Spec Sheet
- AirSep PSA/VPSA Oxygen Systems Brochure
- AirSep PSA/VPSA Oxygen Systems Brochure (Chinese)
- AirSep PSA/VPSA Oxygen Systems Brochure (French)
- AirSep PSA/VPSA Oxygen Systems Brochure (Spanish)
Request a call from an AirSep Sales Representative
Fill out this form and a member from our team will reach out to discuss how AirSep can help your business.
OR CALL US AT 1-716-691-0202
* By submitting this information, I authorize CAIRE to contact me
including by phone.