Self-Contained O2 Generators
For unique applications, AirSep offers a range of completely self-contained oxygen generators equipped with air compressors.
With the exception of the Centrox, these generators require no special installation. Simply connect the oxygen outlet to your application or oxygen distribution system and the power cord to a grounded electrical outlet. Turn the unit on and set your oxygen flow rate.
The Centrox and Reliant are a great fit for use in hospitals, medical clinics, and veterinary medicine. They as well as the Onyx Series, Topaz Series, and SeQual’s Regalia, also serve commercial applications in manufacturing and environmental processes.
From oxygen bars, waste/water treatment, jewelry repair/manufacturing, fish farming, artistic glass work, and supplying feed gas to ozone generators to purify water, AirSep covers it all.
- Medical Oxygen Supply
- Veterinary Medicine
- Cutting / Brazing / Soldering
- Thermal / Chemical Oxidation
- Glass Work / Blowing
- Ozone (Generator) Feed Gas
- Environmental Remediation
- Waste / Water Treatment
- Fish Farming
- Self-contained (includes air compressors)
- Low operating cost
- Advanced Engineering
- Time-proven reliability
|Model||Product Flow||Product Pressure|
* SCF (Standard cubic foot) gas measured at 1 atmosphere and 70°F.
* Nm3 (Normal cubic meter) gas measured at 1 atmosphere and 0°C.
* LPM (Liters per minute) gas measured at 1 atmosphere and 21°C.
- AirSep PSA Oxygen System Spec Sheet
- AirSep Centrox Spec Sheet
- AirSep Centrox Operating Instructions
- AirSep Onyx Spec Sheet
- AirSep Onyx Operating Instructions
- AirSep Reliant Spec Sheet
- AirSep Reliant Operating Instructions
- AirSep SeQual Regalia Spec Sheet
- AirSep SeQual Regalia Operating Instructions
- AirSep SeQual Workhorse Spec Sheet
- AirSep SeQual Workhorse-8 Operating Instructions
- AirSep SeQual Workhorse-12 Operating Instructions
- AirSep SeQual Workhorse-15 Operating Instructions
- AirSep SeQual Workhorse Profile Spec Sheet
- AirSep SeQual Workhorse-15 Profile Operating Instructions
- AirSep SeQual Workhorse-23 Profile Operating Instructions
- AirSep Topaz Spec Sheet
- AirSep Topaz Operating Instructions
- AirSep PSA/VPSA Oxygen Systems Brochure
- AirSep PSA Oxygen Systems – For Medical Applications
- AirSep PSA Oxygen Systems – For Medical Applications (Spanish)
Request a call from an AirSep Sales Representative
Fill out this form and a member from our team will reach out to discuss how AirSep can help your business.
OR CALL US AT 1-716-691-0202
* By submitting this information, I authorize CAIRE to contact me
including by phone.