Packaged O2 Systems
We can package any of our Standard Oxygen Generators with a multitude of options and accessories to provide a turnkey solution for your oxygen needs.
We also have several pre-configured Packaged Systems, which are designed to match the most common applications. Typical Standard Package systems consist of a standard oxygen generator matched with a dedicated air compressor.
These skid-mounted or containerized, turnkey packaged oxygen systems are ideal for locations where a compressed air supply is limited or unavailable. Containerized units used for military applications are built to ISO 1-C construction standards. All AirSep Standard Oxygen Generators can be packaged using customer-specified or AirSep-recommended components.
For certain specific applications, we can offer a variation of the PSA process, called the Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VSA/VPSA) process. The main differences are that VPSA uses a feed blower instead of an air compressor and desorption or sieve regeneration, utilizes a vacuum blower. The net result is a significant decrease in the power consumption of the system as a whole.
AirSep Medical Oxygen Systems offer unsurpassed reliability, control, and continuous on-line oxygen concentration and pressure monitoring to ensure an uninterrupted supply of medical-grade oxygen.
Average, as well as peak oxygen demand periods, are easily supplied.
Any AirSep Oxygen Generator can be packaged with other customer-specified or AirSep-recommended components to form complete Medical Oxygen Supply Systems, including automatic switch-over. In the unlikely event that the system deviates from preset limits, the automatic switch-over immediately switches to the secondary oxygen supply. System alarms alert the health care facility of the condition so that corrective service may be performed.
For customers who require portability or desire to supply oxygen to others, the cylinder filling option allows for the filling of as few as 8-100s of cylinders per day at up to 2,200 psig (15,169 kPa or 151.6 barg). If a self-sufficient secondary oxygen supply is needed, cost-efficient oxygen compressors designed to fill cylinders intermittently are available. AirSep also offers weatherproof and duplex systems (two independent systems with manual or automatic switch-over). For special applications, a high concentration module can be added to the system.
AirSep Medical Oxygen Systems are currently in use in more than 50 countries around the world and can be fabricated in accordance with all relevant local codes (e.g., ASME, ANSI, NEMA, CSA, CRN, CE/PED, TSG R0004-2009, HTM2022, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 7396, and USPXXII Medical Oxygen Standards).
- AirSep PSA Oxygen System Spec Sheet
- AirSep Typical Layout (PSA Oxygen Generator) Spec Sheet
- AirSep High Purity Spec Sheet
- AirSep AS-D Cylinder Refilling Plant Layout
- AirSep AS-G Cylinder Refilling Plant Layout
- AirSep AS-J Cylinder Refilling Plant Layout
- AirSep AS-K Cylinder Refilling Plant Layout
- AirSep AS-L Cylinder Refilling Plant Layout
- AirSep Typical High Purity Cylinder Refilling Plant Layout
- AirSep ASV Plant Layout
- AirSep ASV Plant Process & Instrumentation Diagram
- AirSep Typical (Medical) Cylinder Refilling Plant Process & Instrumentation Diagram
- AirSep Typical (Medical) Supplemental Cylinder Refilling Plant Process & Instrumentation Diagram
- AirSep Typical Cylinder Refilling Plant Process & Instrumentation Diagram
- AirSep Typical Medical Package Plant Process & Instrumentation Diagram
- AirSep Typical Packaged Plant Process & Instrumentation Diagram
- AirSep Typical Supplemental Cylinder Refilling Plant Process & Instrumentation Diagram
- AirSep PSA/VPSA Oxygen Systems Brochure
- AirSep PSA Oxygen Systems – For Medical Applications
- AirSep PSA Oxygen Systems – For Medical Applications (Spanish)
- AirSep VPSA Oxygen Systems Brochure
- AirSep: WWTP Cuts Power Costs Over 65% by Replacing Cryo Plant with Custom VPSA Oxygen System
- AirSep AS-A through AS-P (without touchscreen) Operating Instructions
- AirSep AS-A through AS-P (without touchscreen) Operating Instructions (Chinese)
- AirSep AS-D+ through AS-P (with Allen Bradley touchscreen) Operating Instructions
- AirSep AS-D+ through AS-P (with Schneider touchscreen) Operating Instructions
- AirSep AS-Q through AS-Z (with Schneider touchscreen) Operating Instructions
Request a call from an AirSep Sales Representative
Fill out this form and a member from our team will reach out to discuss how AirSep can help your business.
OR CALL US AT 1-716-691-0202
* By submitting this information, I authorize CAIRE to contact me
including by phone.