PSA technology is ideal for higher concentrated applications at or above 99.5 – 99.995% and AirSep Nitrogen Membrane-Based Systems are well suited for nitrogen concentrations of 95.0 – 99.0%.
AirSep membrane nitrogen generators may be offered as turnkey skidded packaged systems, ISO containerized sources for cylinder refilling stations (for low concentrations) or as an onboard for nitrogen inerting/blanketing sea shipments of combustible gases. The oil and gas industry has benefitted the most from these systems because they are portable gas sources in remote areas where supplied bulk LN2 is sometimes unavailable and operating conditions are often harsh. AirSep offers seven models of membrane nitrogen generators.
For any inquires or questions regarding AirSep oxygen or nitrogen equipment, please contact us at email@example.com and a representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible.
- Cutting/Brazing / Soldering
Oil & Gas / Power Generation
- Onshore / Offshore Exploration
- Mechanical Gas Seal Inerting
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
Food & Beverage
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP)
- Nitrogen CO2 Gas Mix Beer Drafting
- Controlled Atmosphere (CA) / Fruit Storage
- Wine Bottle Capping
- Tire Inflation
Request a call from an AirSep Sales Representative
Fill out this form and a member from our team will reach out to discuss how AirSep can help your business.
OR CALL US AT 1-716-691-0202
* By submitting this information, I authorize CAIRE to contact me
including by phone.